Supervisor/Handyman Facility Maintenance
(Crystal Mountain, Washington)
Crystal Mountain Hotels
Responsible, reliable, self-starter needed for overall repair and maintenance for facility that includes: hotels, bar, restaurant and deli in a mountain setting. Emphasis on exceptional guest service and working as part of a highly motivated team in a fast paced environment.
Hands on maintenance required for all facets of business. Also, responsible for organization, prioritization, administration and supervision of scheduling, ordering, project prioritization and supervision of the other maintenance/snow shovelers team members.
Must enjoy living and working in the mountains at Crystal Mountain Resort.
Long term, full time position.
Must live on-site or within 30 minutes of Crystal Mountain Resort.
Driver’s license, clean driving record, references and qualifications required.
Salary + benefits: DOE
- Requirements include:
- Light Construction
- General building repairs- doors, windows, etc.
- Woodworking- trim, moldings, etc.
- Commercial Appliances
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Equipment Operator for snowplowing/forklift operations –
- Exterior and grounds maintenance- to include snow shoveling and landscaping –
- Daily rounds including deliveries, stocking, receiving, troubleshooting, on call emergency repairs
Please reply with resume and cover letter specific to this position.
http://www.crystalhotels.com for additional photos and information on the operation.