April 2014 » M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18Events on April 18, 2014
- Amateur Ski & Snowboard Film Night @ the Elk!Starts: 7:00 pmEnds: April 18, 2014 - 9:00 pmDescription: Snorting Elk 2nd Annual Amateur Film Night!
Please submit all amateur videos about skiing &/or Snowboarding under 4 minutes to Nancy@crystalhotels.com or submit in person to Snorting Elk Bartender on CD or Jump drive. All submissions need to be turned in by Friday April 12, 2013 midnight. One submission per person. Limited Space available. No professional cameraman, producer or editor involved in the overall production. Please include your name, phone, address, email, & brief overview with all entries. Must be present to win prizes.
Prizes and video categories to come…
- LIVE MUSIC from Gertrude's Hearse @ the Snorting ElkStarts: 9:00 pmEnds: April 19, 2014 - 12:00 amLocation: Snorting Elk Cellar Bar & Deli, United StatesDescription: Live music for your enjoyment Friday AND Saturday night from Gertrude's Hearse!
19Events on April 19, 2014
- LIVE MUSIC from Gertrude's Hearse @ the Snorting ElkStarts: 9:00 pmEnds: April 20, 2014 - 12:00 amLocation: Snorting Elk Cellar Bar & Deli, United StatesDescription: Live music for your enjoyment Friday AND Saturday night from Gertrude's Hearse!
20Events on April 20, 2014
- Last Day of Regualr SeasonStarts: 12:00 amEnds: April 21, 2014 - 12:00 am
- Easter SundayStarts: 12:00 amEnds: April 21, 2014 - 12:00 am
- Bikini/Boardshort DownhillStarts: 12:00 amEnds: April 21, 2014 - 12:00 amLocation: Crystal Mountain Resort
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Everything You Need
"Big mountain skiing; alpine village setting; home cooking and the best bar in the world"~Mike Hovermale
First Choice for Winter Getaway
"The Alpine Inn is, hands down, my first choice for a wintertime getaway. From the warm greeting at check-in to the comfort of my cozy room, I feel happily snug whenever I stay at the Alpine Inn."~Alicia Haaus
"our trip was so much better because we could bring our dog"~Carrie Walsh
Best place to stay
"We've come to stay at the Alpine Inn for spring break a few times and love it! The hotel is comfortable, the atmosphere warm and inviting and both the restaurant and bar offer good food and fun. Hard to beat the convenience of the ski in/out location, too.
See you again"~Sheila Mackell