Family Adventure the Real Way—Unplug and Get Outside!
“Our most favorite summer getaway—the kids loved all the different activities and we loved how pristine and real it was”
~ Kathy Lowell
San Anselmo, CA
Give your family a true mountain experience full of lush natural beauty, fresh air, clear mountain lakes, and lots of wildlife sightings.
What makes Crystal the best place to stay for your Mt. Rainier Family Vacation?
- Lots of dining options without having to drive.
The Alpine Inn Restaurant offers fresh, quality cuisine with a children’s menu and it’s open all day for plenty of dining options.
- Hop onto the Mt. Rainier Gondola for a great Summit House lunch or dinner.
- Activities right at your door! Guided horseback trips, the Mt. Rainier Gondola, hiking and mountain bike trails all start within a 5-minute walk of your hotel.
- Mt. Rainier National Park entrance is a 10 minute drive from here.
- Amazing star viewing! Away from all the light pollution of the city—your kids will love the chance to really be in the pristine mountains. At Crystal Hotels you are staying on National Forest Service land surrounded by Mt. Rainier National Park and Norse Peak Wilderness.
- Get away from the outdoor shopping malls. At Crystal, your experience is geared towards adventure not retail. You’ll find amazing things to do without buying every toy or t-shirt.
Family Fun Adventures:
Play disc golf
Picnic at Tipsoo Lake
Walk ALL the way around 1,000 year old trees!
Guided horseback rides
Participate in the Junior Ranger Program—Mt. Rainier Nationl Park
Horseshoe toss at the Alpine Inn Meadow
The Family Package
Available all week long
3 lunch vouchers or 3 trail lunch packs
3 Dinner Vouchers ($60 Value)
Starting at $220/night + tax
2 night minimum