The best family getaway is Crystal Mountain Hotels.
“My family and I had the best time staying with you guys!
The hotel was perfect … simple and comfortable.
The food was delicious and the nice atmosphere at the restaurant made it easy to interact with other guests.
The bar was the perfect spot for the adults to hang out. Great music, fun and friendly people.
Since the kids have never skied before, the classes were convenient and instructors friendly and professionals. The kids were skiing from day 1.
Skiing was a blast for everyone.“
~Sergio Zuquim, Brazil
What makes Crystal Mountain the best place to go for your family vacation?
- Get out of the car! No need to drive here- just arrive and park! Walk to the gondola, hiking trails, horseback riding; all activities are within walking distance. Did we mention parking is free?
- Great dining options Walk to a variety of dining options. The Alpine Inn Restaurant serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. It offers fresh, quality cuisine with a children’s menu. The Snorting Elk Cellar is open each summer evening offering more casual dinner dining options
- Hop onto the Mt. Rainier Gondola for a scenic view! The Gondola makes it easy to bring everyone up to see the best view of Mt. Rainier. Lunch or a hot cocoa may be in order!
- Cool Activities - Horse back riding, disc golf, hiking trails, smores at the Alpine Inn and lawn games to help make your Crystal retreat one to remember!
- Get away from the outdoor shopping malls. At Crystal, your experience is geared towards adventure not retail. You’ll find amazing things to do without buying every toy or t-shirt.
The Family Package
Family Lodging Package Includes:
Continental Breakfast (Midweek) OR 3 breakfast voucher (Weekend, $36 VALUE)
3 Lunch Vouchers or 3 Trail Lunches
3 Dinner Vouchers
starting at $205/night + tax
Rates are room type dependent. Blackout dates exist.
Family Fun Ideas:
Come for the Perscides Meteor Shower! The shower will peak between August 10th and 13th, 2014. Come on up for a great viewing area at summit of Crystal Mountain!
Children’s Birthday Parties
The coolest birthday party around…play a couple holes of disc golf, then head to the Alpine Inn Restaurant at Lunch for a private pizza party! Nancy Bryce, events coordinator, is happy to organize the best birthday party ever.
Horseback Riding Disc Golf Hiking Board games around the fireplace
S’mores Bonfire Lawn Games
Summit House Dinners