The best family ski getaway is Crystal Mountain Hotels.
“My family and I had the best time staying with you guys!
The hotel was perfect … simple and comfortable.
The food was delicious and the nice atmosphere at the restaurant made it easy to interact with other guests.
The bar was the perfect spot for the adults to hang out. Great music, fun and friendly people.
Since the kids have never skied before, the classes were convenient and instructors friendly and professionals. The kids were skiing from day 1.
Skiing was a blast for everyone.“
~Sergio Zuquim, Brazil
What makes Crystal Mountain the best place to go for your family ski vacation?
- Get out of the car! No need to drive here- just arrive and park! Walk or ski down from the lifts, restaurants, ski demos, activities all are within walking distance. Did we mention parking is free?
- Lots of dining options Walk to a variety of dining options. The Alpine Inn Restaurant offers fresh, quality cuisine with a children’s menu. The Snorting Elk Deli is open all day offering homemade soups, sandwiches and the famous baked goods that keep our star baker rising early every day to bake.
- Hop onto the Mt. Rainier Gondola without skis! The Gondola makes it easy to bring everyone up to see the best view of Mt. Rainier. Lunch or a hot cocoa may be in order!
- Ski to your door lodging option at the Alpine Inn. Walk (5 min) to the gondola and chairlifts from the Village Inn and the Quicksilver Lodge.
- Crystal Mountain Kid’s Club! Kids from 4-10 welcome.
- Cool Activities -Ski or snowboard, Build a snowman, take a walk or snowshoe, play cards by the fire. Winter wonderland for kids!
- Get away from the outdoor shopping malls. At Crystal, your experience is geared towards adventure not retail. You’ll find amazing things to do without buying every toy or t-shirt.
The Family Package
Family Lodging Package Includes:
Up to 4 Alpine Inn Breakfasts
2 Lift Tickets w/ Gondola
$40 Dinner Voucher for 2nd+nights
Midweek Peak Season: Sunday-Thursday Nights only. Available 01/05/2014- 04 /20/2014
Rates are room type dependent. Blackout dates exist. s
Family Fun Ideas:
Come for Thanksgiving.
Hike out to cut down your Christmas Tree (get your tree permit in Enumclaw at USFS office), Ski together, Play family board games and feast on Thanksgiving Dinner at the Alpine Inn Restaurant without all the work!
Children’s Birthday Parties
The coolest birthday party around…Ski down to the Alpine Inn Restaurant at Lunch for a private pizza party! Nancy Bryce, events coordinator, is happy to organize the best birthday party ever.
The Alpine Inn Easter Egg Hunt
The 7th annual Easter Egg Hunt at the Alpine Inn is the perfect way to hunt for eggs after the stunning Sunrise Service at the top of Crystal Mountain. Ride the gondola at daybreak for an unforgettable Easter Sunrise Service looking out at Mt. Rainier. Finish off with our decadent Easter Brunch, serving amazing baked goods from our famous baker. Add in skiing at one of the best times of the season and you have the perfect weekend for everyone!
Guided Snowshoe Tour
Board games around the fireplace
Summit House Dinners