Reach new peaks with your group with inspiring surroundings
“Our best meeting yet—Everything was so easy. We were able to go from a great morning of amazing skiing to our sales meeting within an hour. No hassles of driving or far away locations to get to”
Each year groups as large as Google and as small as a child’s birthday bring their events to Crystal Mountain Hotels in order to take advantage of our spectacular location and dedicated service staff. We specialize in all inclusive group events for small to medium sized parties (20-100).
Among the reasons most often cited by our guests for choosing Crystal Mountain Hotels are the following:
- Designated Group Sales and Events Coordinator will handle your event from start to finish.
- Spectacular and convenient location. Ski to your door convenience in the winter and steps from the Mt. Rainier Gondola in the summer.
- Top notch and variety of cuisine.
- Away from it all location yet just a 2-hour drive to Seattle.
- Friendly, dedicated staff.
- An abundance of on-site activities for guests, families and friends.
- Our spectacular location and serene ambiance.
“Warren and I (Lori) and our guests loved the food and the experience at Crystal Mountain Hotels. All compliments and smiles!”
~Warren and Lori
August 7, 2011
Reach new peaks in your organization with a rejuvenating meeting at Crystal Mountain Hotels. Sometimes you have to get “out of the box” to think out of the box and nothing brings staff together like sharing a good powder day or spectacular hike.
Our facilites can make your office retreat logistically easy and effective. Just two hours from Seattle, our facilities include slope-side lodging, a broad range of cuisine options, meeting facilities, the world-famous Snorting Elk Cellar for night time socializing, equipment rentals on site, world-class skiing and broad range of fun activities .
Crystal Hotels has experience with the full range of group sizes, hosting sales meetings, running camps, family reunions, company holiday parties and cycling camps.
For more information about organizing Group Events, please view:
Groups FAQ Page- coming soon.
Please fill out our online Request for Proposal
Our representative will be back in touch with you within 3 business days.
Phone: (360) 663-2262