mazing terrain and breathtaking scenery make Crystal Mountain the perfect winter adventure for everyone.
Top 5 activities not to miss this winter at Crystal Mountain.
- Ride the Gondola to the summit of Crystal. Sightseers and non–skiers will love riding to the summit of Crystal for awesome views and lunch!
- Learn to rip the hill with Crystal Mountain Snowsports or CMAC Ski Racing. Outstanding ski coaching that helps skiers, boarders, and racers improve their skills and coming back for more.
- Checkout the event(s)! Make sure to look at the Events Calendar as Crystal Mountain frequently hosts Ski Races & Freeride competitions along with other activities including Ski with Santa and the Easter Bunny. Expect live music on the patio and Snorting Elk Cellar every weekend.
- Guided snowshoe tour of the backcountry of Crystal. How does a beautiful guided walk through the alpine wilderness followed by a great dinner sound?
- Curl up next to the roaring fire in the world famous Snorting Elk Cellar. Don’t miss the heart of Crystal—consistently voted as a top ski bar in North America by multiple publications including Powder Magazine, Skiing Magazine, and Outdoor Magazine!
veryone knows Crystal is amazing for skiing and snowboarding—but check out all the other active winter adventures to be done here!
- Cross Country Skiing … And lots of other great places to explore! Rent your XC skis at Greenwater Skis for a beautiful and serene wilderness experience.
- Snowshoeing. Just strap on your shoes outside your door at Crystal Mountain Hotels and head up for a great workout or peaceful walk. If you can walk you can snowshoe. Snowshoe rentals available at the Rental Shop. Head out for a guided snowshoe tour and tasty après experience with the guided snowshoe tour at Crystal Mountain.
- Guided Backcountry Ski Tour. Crystal is set in a spectacular location for terrain and beauty. Make your trip even more exciting with a safely guided tour of the famous terrain. Pro Guiding Service offers Intro to Ski Touring Courses, Avalanche Courses and Guided Ski Touring Days.
- Camps and Clinics. Crystal Mountain hosts several ski camps and clinics throughout the season. Hey Ladies, don’t miss the RIPPIN CHIX clinic.