Amazing terrain and breathtaking scenery make Crystal Mountain the perfect winter adventure for everyone.
Top 5 activities not to miss this winter at Crystal Mountain.
- Ride the Gondola to the summit of Crystal. Sightseers and non–skiers will love riding to the summit of Crystal for awesome views and lunch!
- Guided Backcountry Ski Tour. Crystal is set in a spectacular location for terrain and beauty. Make your trip even more exciting with a safely guided tour of the famous terrain.
- Guided Snowshoe tour of the backcountry of Crystal. How does a beautiful guided walk through the alpine wilderness followed by a fondue dinner sound?
- Learn to rip the hill with Snowperformance freeski coaching for all abilities. Outstanding ski coaching that keeps Gavin’s clients following him around the world for his clinics.
- Curl up next to the roaring fire in the world famous Snorting Elk Cellar. Don’t miss the heart of Crystal- voted honorable mention for best ski bar in North America in 2010!
Winter Activities at Crystal Mountain
Amazing terrain and breathtaking scenery make Crystal Mountain the perfect winter adventure for everyone. Everyone knows Crystal is amazing for skiing and snowboarding–but check out all the other active winter adventures to be done here!
- Cross Country Skiing in Mt. Rainier National Park. ….And lots of other great places to explore! Rent your XC skis at Greenwater Skis for a beautiful and serene wilderness experience.
- Snowshoeing in Norse Peak Wilderness. Just strap on your shoes outside your door at Crystal Mountain Hotels and head up East Peak for a great workout or peaceful walk. If you can walk you can snowshoe. Snowshoe rentals available at Greenwater Skis. Head out for a guided snowshoe tour and tasty apres experience with the guided snowshoe tour at Crystal Mountain.
- Gondola Rides to the summit of Crystal Mountain. Ride the gondola to view spectacular views of Mt. Rainier and some of the other Cascade Volcanoes. Head up for the view and maybe grab a bite–first tracks breakfast, lunch, and dinners and apres ski on the weekends. Dog friendly cabins make it even more fun for pet owners.
- Camps and Clinics. Avalanche awareness courses, Backcountry/sidecountry skills course, women’s ski clinics, and more!