At Crystal Hotels your privacy is very important to us. We are committed to earning your trust by only using your personal information only for the purposes described in this policy.
In this policy, personal information is defined as information about you that is personally identifiable such as your name, address, e-mail address or phone number. It also includes information on guest preferences and usage.
The types of personal information we collect can include:
- Your personal details, contact information, passport and visa information
- Guest stay information, dates of arrival and departure, goods and services purchased, special requests, observations about your preferences, calls made and received
- Credit card details, account details, profile or password details
- Any information needed to fulfill special requests
- Your reviews and opinions about our services
- Information collected through security systems
How we may gather personal information:
- 1. Our online booking system
- Our front desk
- By phone
- Social media
- Comment cards
- Visiting our website
- By providing the information to us by participating in a marketing initiative
Personal information may be used for the following:
- To process payment for your reservation
- To provide services to you, including on a personalized level
- To communicate with you about your stay at Crystal Hotels
- To administer general record keeping
- To provide for your safety and security. Personal information may be shared with a public authority or an agent of public authority if it appears that there is an imminent danger to life or property which could be averted by disclosing the information, or which disclosure is compelled by legal authority.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements
- To answer queries submitted to our contact form
- Personal information may be shared with a third party partner involved in supplying the guest with the services they have purchased
- To send you special offers (you may opt out of marketing email at any time)
- Your IP address, geographical location, browser information, operating system information, page views, website navigation paths, referral source and length of visit may be analyzed for the purposes of improving our website, online booking and marketing
Personal information will not be used for:
- We will not sell, rent or share your personal information with third parties except as
Our online booking, RoomMaster by InnQuest, is a third-party system and is governed by its own privacy practices. Because we believe security is important, we have chosen our vendor very carefully.
Any disclosure of a guest’s personal information by Crystal Mountain Hotels to a third party will be made only on a confidential basis conditioned upon the information being used only for the purpose for which it has been disclosed.
Our Privacy Principles
- We will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose than those identified above, except with your consent
- We will protect your personal information with appropriate safeguards
- We will take steps to protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with third parties
- We will strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary for the purposes identified above
- We will honor your request to access your personal information in as timely a fashion as is reasonably possible
- You are always free to refuse to provide personal information to us.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request in respect of your personal information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you prefer by writing us at:
Crystal Mountain Hotels
33818 Crystal Mountain Blvd.
Crystal Mountain, WA 98022