Amazing terrain and breathtaking scenery make Crystal Mountain the perfect winter adventure for everyone.
Top 5 activities not to miss this winter at Crystal Mountain.
- Ride the Gondola to the summit of Crystal. Sightseers and non–skiers will love riding to the summit of Crystal for awesome views and lunch!
- Learn to rip the hill with Crystal Mountain Snowsports or CMAC Ski Racing. Outstanding ski coaching that helps skiers, boarders, and racers improve their skills and coming back for more.
- Checkout the event(s)! Make sure to look at the Events Calendar as Crystal Mountain frequently hosts Ski Races & Freeride competitions along with other activities including Ski with Santa and the Easter Bunny. Expect live music on the patio and Snorting Elk Cellar every weekend.
- Guided snowshoe tour of the backcountry of Crystal. How does a beautiful guided walk through the alpine wilderness followed by a great dinner sound?
- Curl up next to the roaring fire in the world famous Snorting Elk Cellar. Don’t miss the heart of Crystal—consistently voted as a top ski bar in North America by multiple publications including Powder Magazine, Skiing Magazine, and Outdoor Magazine!