ummer adventure starts here!
Top 10 things to do:
- Ride the Gondola to the summit of Crystal. Hike to a pristine alpine lake for a picnic lunch.
- Make sweeping turns through wildflower meadows on your mountain bike down the Northway Trail.
- Dine at 6,872 feet at Crystal Mountain Summit House.
- Ride a horse up to majestic views of Mt. Rainier, Mt. Adams and more.
- Explore Sunrise, Mt. Rainier National Park.
- Ride a road bike down from the top of Sunrise.
- Ski in July! Then maybe throw a bike ride in the same day.
- Visit 1,000-year-old trees at Grove of the Patriarchs.
- Huckleberry picking on Corral Pass.
- Mt. Rainier Wine Festival.
o one ever gets over the jaw dropping view of Mt. Rainier from the summit of Crystal Mountain. It is hands down the best view of Mt. Rainier anywhere. So good in fact, they built the Mt. Rainier Gondola to whisk you up there. No excuses. They even have pet-friendly cabins so your best pal can come along.
Once you get to the summit your personal adventure begins—an afternoon hike down through alpine meadows filled with wildflowers of every color. Bring your mountain bike (or rent one before you arrive at the mountain) to ride one of Washington State’s best mountain bike trails. Or enjoy a fantastic brunch while taking in the views—it’s a great way to spend the day! There is something for everyone here at Crystal Mountain and no one should miss out on such a spectacular area—courtesy of Mother Nature.