Crystal Hotels is committed to making your stay the best and easiest getaway. Feel free to contact us with any additional questions or needs.
- Map / Driving Directions
- Lodging Packages & Specials
- Event Calendar
- Weather Forecast
- Family Information
- Travelling with Pets
Recommended Activities & Opportunities
Alpine Wilderness Snowshoe Tours
A 2 1/2-hour tour that takes a scenic ride on the Mt. Rainier Gondola to the summit of Crystal Mountain at 6872”. Once at the summit, take in the beauty of the Cascade mountain range, strap on your snowshoes and head north along the ridgeline. Frolic out past Green Valley and Snorting Elk into the Northcountry where everyone hydrates and fuel up with a nutritious snack. Then depart from the backcountry, head back up the ridge to the gondola and download to the base area lodge for an incredible Cheese Fondue Dinner with salad and dessert.
Reservations are required. Call Crystal Mountain Ski Resort Guest Services at 360.663.3050. For more information email email@example.com
International Mountain Guides Backcountry Tours for Skiers and Boarders
International Mountain Guides offer guided backcountry ski and snowboard tours. Crystal Mountain offers some of the best and most easily accessed backcountry skiing in the Northwest. This is your opportunity to experience this phenomenal terrain with the added security and safety of an AMGA accredited guide service.
For more information and to reserve your Backcountry Tour,
please visit the IMG website .
high performance technical academy specializing in coaching intermediate, advanced and expert snow sports enthusiasts. Our curriculum includes Alpine, Telemark, Cross Country Skiing and Alpine Snowboarding, and we offer private instruction at all levels, multi-week programs and intensive single and multi-day camps.
Check out our Activities Page.
Activities for every kind of getaway- from awesome pow turns on the hill and in the backcountry to ridng the Gondola up to Mountaintop for an apres drink and appy! No skiing required.
Check out our events calendar for all the great events going on year round.
Some of the highlights are:
- New Year’s Fireworks Show
Celebrate the new year at the Snorting Elk! Fireworks Show at the base of Crystal Mountain. December 31
- Polyesta Fiesta
A longtime loved party at the Elk – get your sweet 70’s attire ready! January 21st, 8:00pm
- Retro Ski Wear Party Pull those onesies and neon colors out of the attic and bring on the retro night at the Snorting Elk! Bring a group and a dance routine and you may just win a Snorting Elk beer and pizza party! March 4th, 8:00pm
- Local’s Luau Just what it seems, lets welcome in Spring with a luau at the Snorting Elk! Limbo contest holds awesome prizes for the winner, last years winner won a new pair of K2 Skis!!
- Amateur Ski and Film Night Take all of your years footage and put together a film to show off your skills! Prizes from all of your favorite companies, lots of categories to wine from, check out last years details here! Closing weekend of the season, Friday April 17th, 2015 at 7:00pm. Look for this years details soon!
Our reservations staff will be happy to help out answering any additional needs. If an anniversary, birthday or other special occasion is coming up, let us help you customize your plans for that special stay at Crystal Mountain Hotels.